Rioja Rent a Car en Costa Rica, Rent a Car en Guanacaste: Peñas Blancas, Guanacaste
Guanacaste: Peñas Blancas
This is one of the points where one can cross the border from Costa Rica to Nicaragua.
This border crossing is located 18.6 kilometers north of La Cruz, the nearest town. The border region ensures total reed wire (barbed), no people at
The Costa Rican side of the border is open from 8 am to noon and from one to six in the afternoon. From the desk of Costa Rica to the office of the
Nicaraguan border is a mile away and there is bus service to cover this distance.
The offices of the border include a restaurant and a bank where one can change the money I traveler's checks.
Crossing the border to Nicaragua ...
The official money changers offer their service outside the building, they have their ID around his neck. These money changers are found on both
sides of the border.
Facts about Peñas Blancas, Costa Rica
• Peñas Blancas is the city located at the north end of Costa Rica ..
• Peñas Blancas is located in the province of Guanacaste.
Journey times and distances
• Distance from San Jose to Peñas Blancas: 288.5 miles, 179.1 miles respectively.
• Travel time from San Jose to Peñas Blancas: 5.28 hours.
• Distance from Liberia to Peñas Blancas: 78.1 miles, 48.5 miles respectively.
• Journey of Liberia to Peñas Blancas: 1.18 hours.
Make sure you have all your documents in order to cross the border without delay.
As in all border crossing there are unscrupulous people who can affect tourism, just stay alert and safe, do not exchange money to unidentified people and stay with your group, if you are traveling this way.