In the vehicle rental activity there are several factors that determine the final costs and, thus, the price that the customer must pay for the service.
The Internet allow online customers to analyze the reputation of the rent-a-car company and the rental conditions, make comparisons and many other advantages.
Hence the importance that during the procedure prior to signing a contract, the traveler must be sure to find the company that offers the perfect services for the planned activities to make the most from a pleasant holiday or a profitable business trip.
When searching for the ideal vehicle that suits your budget and expectations, it is important to consider the following aspects:
- The availability of the vehicle at the time and place that is needed in order to save time and additional transport expenses;
- Dates and times to receive and deliver the vehicle to avoid setbacks with companies that close during weekends and holidays. In these cases, it is possible that companies have a parking lot and a box to leave the keys, but you must take into account that -until the vehicle is delivered- the customer will remain responsible for the vehicle.
- The pick-up and delivery hours since there are companies that charge for 24 hours periods which means that a small delay could cost you an additional day. In this case, a margin of time should be agreed with the company.
- The age and experience of the driver since there are companies that require a minimum age for drivers, it can range from 21 to 25 years of age and driver’s licenses older than two years. Otherwise, they can set a young driver clause, which increases the price of the service.
- The type of vehicle: A vehicle that adjusts to your need without incurring additional expenses by hiring vehicles with too many seats and additional services that you will not need.
- Making the reservation at the last moment: Depending on the season there could be a shortage of units that alter the cost of services due to supply and demand.
We also offer additional services such as prepaid mobile phone, optional insurance, GPS and a 24/7 customer service to help you solve any incident.
Remember that we provide our services in San Jose, Alajuela, Heredia, Cartago, Puntarenas, Guanacaste and Limón as well in towns of each province. We take the car to any part of Costa Rica!